Trust law is complex.
The users of trusts are often under close scrutiny to ensure that their trusts structures are for proper purposes and they are being properly administered.
Our team members are experts in their field and can advise on all trust and related areas of advice. This includes family trusts, charitable trusts, powers of attorney and wills.
We can assist with:
- Assessment, design and review of trust structures to achieve an optimal result
- Implementation of the trust structure on existing assets of the settlor
- Transferring assets into trusts (whether at creation or subsequently)
- Ongoing operational advice for the Settlor or Trustees as to how best to achieve the trusts' objectives
- Annual Management of Trusts including review or gifting meetings
- Modifications or winding up the trust if required